Carpet Cleaning Technician
We are a local company based in DuPont, and our work is conducted in Pierce and Thurston County cleaning private residences. You will generally be required to work on your own, so good time management skills are a must. We supply all the materials and transportation to and from the homes (carpet cleaning van), but you are required to provide your own transportation to and from our warehouse in Lacey where we meet and prepare for our work day every morning.
- Excellent driving record and a valid driver license are essential
- Ability to hustle and work hard (the job is physical)
- Attention to detail and great work ethic
- Dependability and reliability are extremely important
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and random, ongoing drug tests
- Strong ability to interact with customers in a personable, professional manner.
Although we are a small company, we have a strong commitment to our team members in providing a flexible position so you can integrate your job with your home life. We pride ourselves in creating a supportive, happy, and healthy environment in which all team members work together in harmony.
If you think you’d be a good fit, inquire through our Contact page. When you send us your resume, make sure you include your past five years of employment history (or a reason why you have been unemployed), along with your availability.
You must include at least a brief cover letter letting us know why you think you’d like to be part of our team. Submissions that do not include these three things (five years employment history, availability, cover letter) will NOT BE CONSIDERED.